Treatment with FTY720 during the induction or effector phase suppresses the development of experimental allergic conjunctivitis in mice
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 534–541, April 2009
How to Cite
Sumi, T., Fukushima, A., Nishino, K., Fukuda, K., Kumagai, N., Nishida, T. and Ueno, H. (2009), Treatment with FTY720 during the induction or effector phase suppresses the development of experimental allergic conjunctivitis in mice. Cell Biology International, 33: 534–541. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.02.002
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 October 2007; revised 1 March 2008; accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!