Gamma irradiation alters the phenotype and function of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 565–571, May 2009
How to Cite
Cao, M., Cabrera, R., Xu, Y., Liu, C. and Nelson, D. (2009), Gamma irradiation alters the phenotype and function of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells. Cell Biology International, 33: 565–571. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.02.007
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 October 2008; revised 12 January 2009; accepted 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!