Shaheen N. Khan and Fridoon J. Ahmad contributed equally to this project.
IGF-1 and G-CSF complement each other in BMSC migration towards infarcted myocardium in a novel in vitro model
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 650–657, June 2009
How to Cite
Khan, M., Manzoor, S., Mohsin, S., Khan, S. N. and Ahmad, F. J. (2009), IGF-1 and G-CSF complement each other in BMSC migration towards infarcted myocardium in a novel in vitro model. Cell Biology International, 33: 650–657. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.03.002
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 October 2008; revised 14 December 2008; accepted 6 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!