These authors contributed equally to this work.
DIXDC1 co-localizes and interacts with γ-tubulin in HEK293 cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 697–701, June 2009
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Jing, X., Ma, X., Wu, Y., Ding, X., Fan, W. and Fan, M. (2009), DIXDC1 co-localizes and interacts with γ-tubulin in HEK293 cells. Cell Biology International, 33: 697–701. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.04.001
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 October 2008; revised 3 December 2008; accepted 1 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!