Proteomics and transcriptome approaches to investigate the mechanism of human sex determination
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 839–847, August 2009
How to Cite
Sato, Y., Shinka, T., Chen, G., Yan, H.-T., Sakamoto, K., Ewis, A. A., Aburatani, H. and Nakahori, Y. (2009), Proteomics and transcriptome approaches to investigate the mechanism of human sex determination. Cell Biology International, 33: 839–847. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.04.019
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 August 2008; revised 22 December 2008; accepted 24 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!