BMP-2 treatment of C3H10T1/2 mesenchymal cells blocks MMP-9 activity during chondrocyte commitment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 887–892, August 2009
How to Cite
Choi, Y.-A., Kang, S.-S. and Jin, E.-J. (2009), BMP-2 treatment of C3H10T1/2 mesenchymal cells blocks MMP-9 activity during chondrocyte commitment. Cell Biology International, 33: 887–892. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.04.020
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 September 2008; revised 30 December 2008; accepted 24 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!