Quinacrine protects neuronal cells against heat-induced injury
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 874–881, August 2009
How to Cite
Gao, J.-T., Liu, S.-H., Yan, Y.-E., Wu, Y., Wu, H.-T., Xing, C., Ge, X.-M., Wang, H., Zhao, Y.-Q. and Fan, M. (2009), Quinacrine protects neuronal cells against heat-induced injury. Cell Biology International, 33: 874–881. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.04.021
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 October 2008; revised 18 March 2009; accepted 14 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!