Restoration of SOCS3 suppresses human lung adenocarcinoma cell growth by downregulating activation of Erk1/2, Akt apart from STAT3
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 995–1001, September 2009
How to Cite
Yu, Z.-b., Bai, L., Qian, P., Xiao, Y.-b., Wang, G.-s., Qian, G.-s., Bai, C.-x. and Min, J.-x. (2009), Restoration of SOCS3 suppresses human lung adenocarcinoma cell growth by downregulating activation of Erk1/2, Akt apart from STAT3. Cell Biology International, 33: 995–1001. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.06.002
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 23 September 2008; revised 26 April 2009; accepted 3 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!