Methods of maintaining human embryonic stem cells continues to be worth studying
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1123–1124, October 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-K., Ou, D.-B. and Zheng, Q.-S. (2009), Methods of maintaining human embryonic stem cells continues to be worth studying. Cell Biology International, 33: 1123–1124. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.06.014
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!