Generation and characterization of functional cardiomyocytes using induced pluripotent stem cells derived from human fibroblasts
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1184–1193, November 2009
How to Cite
Gai, H., Leung, E. L.-H., Costantino, P. D., Aguila, J. R., Nguyen, D. M., Fink, L. M., Ward, D. C. and Ma, Y. (2009), Generation and characterization of functional cardiomyocytes using induced pluripotent stem cells derived from human fibroblasts. Cell Biology International, 33: 1184–1193. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.08.008
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 29 May 2009; revised 24 June 2009; accepted 17 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!