The authors contributed equally to this study.
Cytotoxicity of calotropin is through caspase activation and downregulation of anti-apoptotic proteins in K562 cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1230–1236, December 2009
How to Cite
Wang, S.-C., Lu, M.-C., Chen, H.-L., Tseng, H.-I., Ke, Y.-Y., Wu, Y.-C. and Yang, P.-Y. (2009), Cytotoxicity of calotropin is through caspase activation and downregulation of anti-apoptotic proteins in K562 cells. Cell Biology International, 33: 1230–1236. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.08.013
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 1 May 2008; revised 26 June 2008; accepted 17 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!