N-Nitrosopiperidine and N-Nitrosodibutylamine induce apoptosis in HepG2 cells via the caspase dependent pathway
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1280–1286, December 2009
How to Cite
García, A., Morales, P., Rafter, J. and Haza, A. I. (2009), N-Nitrosopiperidine and N-Nitrosodibutylamine induce apoptosis in HepG2 cells via the caspase dependent pathway. Cell Biology International, 33: 1280–1286. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.08.015
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 19 May 2009; revised 2 July 2009; accepted 27 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!