Nurses' in the multi-professional pain team: A study of attitudes, beliefs and treatment endorsements
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
2006 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 1, page 13, January 2006
How to Cite
Brown, C. A. and Richardson, C. (2006), Nurses' in the multi-professional pain team: A study of attitudes, beliefs and treatment endorsements. European Journal of Pain, 10: 13. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2005.01.007
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- received 4 March 2004; accepted 17 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.