Decreased muscle blood flow in fibromyalgia patients during standardised muscle exercise: A contrast media enhanced colour doppler study
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
2006 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 2, page 137, February 2006
How to Cite
Elvin, A., Siösteen, A.-K., Nilsson, A. and Kosek, E. (2006), Decreased muscle blood flow in fibromyalgia patients during standardised muscle exercise: A contrast media enhanced colour doppler study. European Journal of Pain, 10: 137. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2005.02.001
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- received 31 May 2004; accepted 3 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.