Do fundamental fears differentially contribute to pain-related fear and pain catastrophizing? An evaluation of the sensitivity index
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
2006 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 6, page 527, August 2006
How to Cite
Vancleef, L. M.G., Peters, M. L., Roelofs, J. and Asmundson, G. J.G. (2006), Do fundamental fears differentially contribute to pain-related fear and pain catastrophizing? An evaluation of the sensitivity index. European Journal of Pain, 10: 527. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2005.07.006
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- received 14 December 2004; accepted 27 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.