Role of oxidative stress in pathophysiology of peripheral neuropathy and modulation by N-acetyl-l-cysteine in rats
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
2006 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 7, page 573, October 2006
How to Cite
Naik, A. K., Tandan, S. K., Dudhgaonkar, S. P., Jadhav, S. H., Kataria, M., Prakash, V. R. and Kumar, D. (2006), Role of oxidative stress in pathophysiology of peripheral neuropathy and modulation by N-acetyl-l-cysteine in rats. European Journal of Pain, 10: 573. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2005.08.006
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 10 March 2005; received in revised form 1 August 2005; accepted 3 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.