Effect of hypnotic suggestion on fibromyalgic pain: Comparison between hypnosis and relaxation
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2007 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 463–468, May 2007
How to Cite
Castel, A., Pérez, M., Sala, J., Padrol, A. and Rull, M. (2007), Effect of hypnotic suggestion on fibromyalgic pain: Comparison between hypnosis and relaxation. European Journal of Pain, 11: 463–468. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2006.06.006
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 25 November 2005; Revised 17 June 2006; accepted 24 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.