Antihyperalgesic and analgesic properties of the N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist neramexane in a human surrogate model of neurogenic hyperalgesia
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2008 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 17–29, January 2008
How to Cite
Klein, T., Magerl, W., Hanschmann, A., Althaus, M. and Treede, R.-D. (2008), Antihyperalgesic and analgesic properties of the N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonist neramexane in a human surrogate model of neurogenic hyperalgesia. European Journal of Pain, 12: 17–29. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2007.02.002
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 24 October 2006; Revised 29 January 2007; accepted 10 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.