The Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire as an outcome measure: Test–retest reliability and responsiveness to change
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2008 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 917–925, October 2008
How to Cite
Strand, L. I., Ljunggren, A. E., Bogen, B., Ask, T. and Johnsen, T. B. (2008), The Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire as an outcome measure: Test–retest reliability and responsiveness to change. European Journal of Pain, 12: 917–925. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2007.12.013
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 29 December 2006; Revised 11 December 2007; accepted 28 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.