Brain activity associated with slow temporal summation of C-fiber evoked pain in fibromyalgia patients and healthy controls
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
2008 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1078–1089, November 2008
How to Cite
Staud, R., Craggs, J. G., Perlstein, W. M., Robinson, M. E. and Price, D. D. (2008), Brain activity associated with slow temporal summation of C-fiber evoked pain in fibromyalgia patients and healthy controls. European Journal of Pain, 12: 1078–1089. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2008.02.002
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 22 May 2007; Revised 13 December 2007; accepted 2 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.