Myopathy in CRPS-I: Disuse or neurogenic?
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2009 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 731–736, August 2009
How to Cite
Hulsman, N. M., Geertzen, J. H.B., Dijkstra, P. U., van den Dungen, J. J.A.M. and den Dunnen, W. F.A. (2009), Myopathy in CRPS-I: Disuse or neurogenic?. European Journal of Pain, 13: 731–736. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2008.09.006
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 28 January 2008; received in revised 16 July 2008; accepted 4 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.