Anticonvulsant drugs for pediatric migraine prevention: An evidence-based review
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2009 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 893–901, October 2009
How to Cite
Bakola, E., Skapinakis, P., Tzoufi, M., Damigos, D. and Mavreas, V. (2009), Anticonvulsant drugs for pediatric migraine prevention: An evidence-based review. European Journal of Pain, 13: 893–901. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2008.11.004
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 4 May 2008; received in revised 29 September 2008; accepted 2 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.