Physical and psychosocial functioning following motor vehicle trauma: Relationships with chronic pain, posttraumatic stress, and medication use
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2010 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 418–425, April 2010
How to Cite
Clapp, J. D., Masci, J., Bennett, S. A. and Beck, J. G. (2010), Physical and psychosocial functioning following motor vehicle trauma: Relationships with chronic pain, posttraumatic stress, and medication use. European Journal of Pain, 14: 418–425. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2009.06.007
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 9 December 2008; received in revised 22 June 2009; accepted 30 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.