Acupuncture analgesia for temporal summation of experimental pain: A randomised controlled study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
2010 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 725–731, August 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, Z., Feng, S. J. Q., da Costa, C., Li, C. G., Lu, D. and Xue, C. C. (2010), Acupuncture analgesia for temporal summation of experimental pain: A randomised controlled study. European Journal of Pain, 14: 725–731. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2009.11.006
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Recevied 7 June 2009; Revised 10 September 2009; accepted 22 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!