Recommendations on terminology and practice of psychophysical DNIC testing
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2010 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 14, Issue 4, page 339, April 2010
How to Cite
Yarnitsky, D., Arendt-Nielsen, L., Bouhassira, D., Edwards, R. R., Fillingim, R. B., Granot, M., Hansson, P., Lautenbacher, S., Marchand, S. and Wilder-Smith, O. (2010), Recommendations on terminology and practice of psychophysical DNIC testing. European Journal of Pain, 14: 339. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2010.02.004
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 17 December 2009; received in revised 11 January 2010; accepted 9 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.