He was an employee or consultant for CeNeS Ltd. (now PAION UK Ltd.) until August 2008.
A randomised controlled trial on the efficacy and side-effect profile (nausea/vomiting/sedation) of morphine-6-glucuronide versus morphine for post-operative pain relief after major abdominal surgery*
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
2011 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 402–408, April 2011
How to Cite
Binningl, A. R., Przesmyckil, K., Sowinskil, P., Morrisonl, L. M.M., Smithl, T. W., Marcusl, P., Leesl, J. P. and Dahanl, A. (2011), A randomised controlled trial on the efficacy and side-effect profile (nausea/vomiting/sedation) of morphine-6-glucuronide versus morphine for post-operative pain relief after major abdominal surgery. European Journal of Pain, 15: 402–408. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2010.09.007
For the M6G022 Investigator Study Group (see acknowledgements).
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received 27 August 2010; accepted 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.