Altered nociceptive C fibre input to primary somatosensory cortex in an animal model of hyperalgesia
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
2011 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 368–375, April 2011
How to Cite
Jensenl, T., Granmo, M. and Schouenborg, J. (2011), Altered nociceptive C fibre input to primary somatosensory cortex in an animal model of hyperalgesia. European Journal of Pain, 15: 368–375. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2010.09.009
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received 14 June 2010; received in revised from 15 September 2010; accepted 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.