Gender effects in pain detection: Speed and accuracy in decoding female and male pain expressions
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
2011 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 985.e1–985.e11, October 2011
How to Cite
Riva, P., Sacchi, S., Montali, L. and Frigerio, A. (2011), Gender effects in pain detection: Speed and accuracy in decoding female and male pain expressions. European Journal of Pain, 15: 985.e1–985.e11. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2011.02.006
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received 17 July 2010; received in revised from 4 February 2011; accepted 24 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.