A comparison of the clinical features of fibromyalgia syndrome in different settings
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
2011 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 936–941, October 2011
How to Cite
Häuserl, W., Biewerl, W., Gesmannl, M., Kühn-Beckerl, H., Petzkel, F., von Wilmoswkyl, H., Langhorstl, J. and Glaesmerl, H. (2011), A comparison of the clinical features of fibromyalgia syndrome in different settings. European Journal of Pain, 15: 936–941. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2011.05.008
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received 7 December 2010; received in revised from 14 April 2011; accepted 14 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.