These authors contributed equally to the work.
Experimental & Clinical Neurology
Experimental neuropathy increases limbic forebrain CRF
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2011 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 61–71, January 2012
How to Cite
Rouwette, T., Vanelderen, P., de Reus, M., Loohuis, N.O., Giele, J., van Egmond, J., Scheenen, W., Scheffer, G.J., Roubos, E., Vissers, K. and Kozicz, T. (2012), Experimental neuropathy increases limbic forebrain CRF. European Journal of Pain, 16: 61–71. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2011.05.016
Conflicts of interest
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.