Experimental & Clinical Neurology
Descending pain modulation and its interaction with peripheral sensitization following sustained isometric muscle contraction in fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2011 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 196–203, February 2012
How to Cite
Ge, H.-Y., Nie, H., Graven-Nielsen, T., Danneskiold-Samsøe, B. and Arendt-Nielsen, L. (2012), Descending pain modulation and its interaction with peripheral sensitization following sustained isometric muscle contraction in fibromyalgia. European Journal of Pain, 16: 196–203. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2011.06.008
Conflicts of interest
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.