Therapeutic Studies & Psychology
Psychological risk factors for chronic post-surgical pain after inguinal hernia repair surgery: A prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2011 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 600–610, April 2012
How to Cite
Powell, R., Johnston, M., Smith, W.C., King, P.M., Chambers, W.A., Krukowski, Z., McKee, L. and Bruce, J. (2012), Psychological risk factors for chronic post-surgical pain after inguinal hernia repair surgery: A prospective cohort study. European Journal of Pain, 16: 600–610. doi: 10.1016/j.ejpain.2011.08.010
Conflicts of interests
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Government Health Directorates
Vol. 17, Issue 3, 463, Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.