Opioids and psychological issues: A practical, patient-centered approach to a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
2010 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain Supplements
Volume 4, Issue S4, pages 261–267, November 2010
How to Cite
Clark, M. R. and Galati, S. A. (2010), Opioids and psychological issues: A practical, patient-centered approach to a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy. European Journal of Pain Supplements, 4: 261–267. doi: 10.1016/j.eujps.2010.09.003
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.