A preliminary assessment of the ability of anesthesiologists to purposefully perform intra- or perineural injection of local anesthetic for sciatic nerve block
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
2011 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain Supplements
Volume 5, Issue S2, pages 485–488, November 2011
How to Cite
Baciarello, M., Sacchetti, C., Marchignoli, A., Ferri, S., Adamanti, S., Iotti, E. and Fanelli, G. (2011), A preliminary assessment of the ability of anesthesiologists to purposefully perform intra- or perineural injection of local anesthetic for sciatic nerve block. European Journal of Pain Supplements, 5: 485–488. doi: 10.1016/j.eujps.2011.08.010
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.