Suellen Miller, RN, CNM, MHA, PhD, is Director of Safe Motherhood Programs, the Women's Global Health Imperative, University of California, San Francisco, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, and Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, Maternal and Child Health Program. Dr. Miller is researching postpartum hemorrhage prevention and treatment in Egypt, Nigeria, Mexico, and Tibet.
CEU: Prevention and Treatment of Postpartum Hemorrhage: New Advances for Low-Resource Settings
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 283–292, July-August 2004
How to Cite
Miller, S., Lester, F. and Hensleigh, P. (2004), CEU: Prevention and Treatment of Postpartum Hemorrhage: New Advances for Low-Resource Settings. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 283–292. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.04.001
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.