Nai-Ying Ko, RN, PhD, is an assistant professor in the Department of Nursing, College of Medicine at National Cheng-Kung University in Taiwan.
To Reproduce or Not: HIV-Concordant Couples Make a Critical Decision During Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January-February 2005
How to Cite
Ko, N.-Y. and Muecke, M. (2005), To Reproduce or Not: HIV-Concordant Couples Make a Critical Decision During Pregnancy. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 23–30. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.08.003
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.