1Dawn Durain, CNM, MPH, is a Lecturer/Clinical Specialist in the Nurse-Midwifery Program of the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Nursing, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Primary Dysmenorrhea: Assessment and Management Update
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 520–528, November-December 2004
How to Cite
Durain, D. (2004), Primary Dysmenorrhea: Assessment and Management Update. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 520–528. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.08.013
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.