Nancy L. Sloan, DrPH, is a perinatal and nutritional epidemiologist. During the study, she was a Senior Program Associate in the International Programs Division of the Population Council.
Effectiveness of Lifesaving Skills Training and Improving Institutional Emergency Obstetric Care Readiness in Lam Dong, Vietnam
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 315–323, July-August 2005
How to Cite
Sloan, N. L., Ngoc, N. T. N., Hieu, D. T., Quimby, C., Winikoff, B. and Fassihian, G. (2005), Effectiveness of Lifesaving Skills Training and Improving Institutional Emergency Obstetric Care Readiness in Lam Dong, Vietnam. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 315–323. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.08.018
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.