Kerri Durnell Schuiling, CNM, WHCNP, PhD, FACNM, is an associate professor and Associate Dean for Nursing Education at Northern Michigan University, School of Nursing. She is a senior staff researcher for the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Findings From the Analysis of the American College of Nurse-Midwives' Membership Surveys: 2000–2003
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January-February 2005
How to Cite
Schuiling, K. D., Sipe, T. A. and Fullerton, J. (2005), Findings From the Analysis of the American College of Nurse-Midwives' Membership Surveys: 2000–2003. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 8–15. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.08.025
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.