Lisa A. Miller, CNM, JD, teaches multidisciplinary fetal monitoring programs nationally and is president of Perinatal Risk Management and Education Services. She is in clinical practice as a certified nurse-midwife at Saint Anthony Hospital in Chicago, Illinois.
System Errors in Intrapartum Electronic Fetal Monitoring: A Case Review
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 507–516, November-December 2005
How to Cite
Miller, L. A. (2005), System Errors in Intrapartum Electronic Fetal Monitoring: A Case Review. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 507–516. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2004.09.012
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.