The Profession of Midwifery in the United States: Looking Back and Looking Forward
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 69–70, March-April 2005
How to Cite
King, T. L. and Barger, M. K. (2005), The Profession of Midwifery in the United States: Looking Back and Looking Forward. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 69–70. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.01.004
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- 2The coming generational storm: What you need to know about America's economic future. Cambridge (MA): MIT Press, 2004.,
- 4Kaiser Family Foundation. Health insurance coverage in American: 2003 update. [cited December 3, 2004]. Available from: http:www.kff.orguninsuredkcmu092704pkg.cfm.
- 7Midwifery & childbirth in America. Philadelphia (PA): Temple University Press, 1997.
- 8American Association of Colleges of Nursing. AACN position statement on the practice doctorate in nursing. Washington (DC): American Association of Colleges of Nursing 2004. [cited January 1, 2005]. Available from: http:www.aacn.nche.eduDNPpdfDNP.pdf.
- 9Miss Hattie Hemschemeyer First President of the College sends message to members. Bull Am Coll Nurse-Midwifery 1956;1:5–6.