Peter Kakute, Nurse-Midwife, is the supervisor of the Trained Birth Attendant Program of the Life Abundant Primary health care (LAP), Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Board.
Cultural Barriers to Exclusive Breastfeeding by Mothers in a Rural Area of Cameroon, Africa
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 324–328, July-August 2005
How to Cite
Kakute, P. N., Ngum, J., Mitchell, P., Kroll, K. A., Forgwei, G. W., Ngwang, L. K. and Meyer, D. J. (2005), Cultural Barriers to Exclusive Breastfeeding by Mothers in a Rural Area of Cameroon, Africa. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 324–328. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.01.005
Lillian Ngwang provides technical assistance for staff of the Life Abundant Primary health care (LAP), Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Board.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.