Karen Thomas, PhD, RN, is Professor in the Department of Family and Child Nursing at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington.
Infant Sleep and Feeding Pattern: Effects on Maternal Sleep
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 399–404, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Thomas, K. A. and Foreman, S. W. (2005), Infant Sleep and Feeding Pattern: Effects on Maternal Sleep. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 399–404. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.04.010
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.