Judith S. Mercer, CNM, DNSc, FACNM, is a faculty member of the University of Rhode Island College and Principal Investigator for a randomized controlled trial on delayed cord clamping in preterm infants funded by National Institutes of Health.
Nuchal Cord Management and Nurse-Midwifery Practice
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 373–379, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Mercer, J. S., Skovgaard, R. L., Peareara-Eaves, J. and Bowman, T. A. (2005), Nuchal Cord Management and Nurse-Midwifery Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 373–379. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.04.023
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.