Cathy Collins-Fulea, CNM, MSN, FACNM, is Section Head, Midwifery for the Henry Ford Health System, in Detroit, Michigan. She is the current Chair of the Division of Standards and Practice for the American College of Nurse-Midwives, and the past chair of the Section of Quality Management. She has led the ACNM Benchmarking Project since its inception.
Improving Midwifery Practice: The American College of Nurse-Midwives' Benchmarking Project
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 461–471, November-December 2005
How to Cite
Collins-Fulea, C., Mohr, J. J. and Tillett, J. (2005), Improving Midwifery Practice: The American College of Nurse-Midwives' Benchmarking Project. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 461–471. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.06.007
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!