Lori E. Ross, PhD, is a Research Scientist in the Women's Mental Health & Addiction Research Section of the Centre for Addiction & Mental Health, Toronto. She is also Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, and in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario.
Perceptions of Predisposing and Protective Factors for Perinatal Depression in Same-Sex Parents
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages e65–e70, November-December 2005
How to Cite
Ross, L. E., Steele, L. and Sapiro, B. (2005), Perceptions of Predisposing and Protective Factors for Perinatal Depression in Same-Sex Parents. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: e65–e70. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.08.002
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.