Diane J. Angelini, CNM, EdD, FACNM, FAAN, is a Cinical Associate Professor in the Department of Obstertrics and Gynecology, Brown University, and is Director of Nurse-Midwifery, Women & Infants Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island.
Patient Safety Internet Resources for Midwifery Practice
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 539–541, November-December 2005
How to Cite
Angelini, D. J. and Kriebs, J. (2005), Patient Safety Internet Resources for Midwifery Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 50: 539–541. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.08.005
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.