Carola Eriksson is a nurse-midwife and a doctoral student, Göran Westman is a family practitioner and a professor, and Katarina Hamberg is a family practitioner and an associate professor; all work at the Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Family Medicine, Umeå University, Umeå.
Content of Childbirth-Related Fear in Swedish Women and Men—Analysis of an Open-Ended Question
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 112–118, March-April 2006
How to Cite
Eriksson, C., Westman, G. and Hamberg, K. (2006), Content of Childbirth-Related Fear in Swedish Women and Men—Analysis of an Open-Ended Question. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 112–118. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.08.010
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.