Teresa Johnson, RN, PhD, is an associate professor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Nursing.
Fetal Growth Curves: Does Classification of Weight-for-Gestational Age Predict Risk of Hypoglycemia in the Term Newborn?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January-February 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, T. S., Hillery, J. M. and Engstrom, J. L. (2006), Fetal Growth Curves: Does Classification of Weight-for-Gestational Age Predict Risk of Hypoglycemia in the Term Newborn?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 39–44. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.08.011
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.