Myra Parsons, CNM, MACMI, is in private practice in Sydney, Australia, and a doctoral candidate at the University of Western Sydney.
Natural Eating Behavior in Latent Labor and Its Effect on Outcomes in Active Labor
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages e1–e6, January-February 2006
How to Cite
Parsons, M., Bidewell, J. and Nagy, S. (2006), Natural Eating Behavior in Latent Labor and Its Effect on Outcomes in Active Labor. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: e1–e6. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.08.015
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.